Stop existing. Start living. ®
MzFit Fitness, Inc. terms and Policies
- Client will be required to sign and have ready for the initial in-home consultation the following forms to MzFit Fitness, Inc. prior to receiving a Fitness Consultation, Training Program Design, or beginning any Personal Training program:
- Terms and Policies
- Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk-Home Workouts
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Health History Questionnaire
- If you have any of the following physical conditions, you may be required to have a Medical Clearance and Physician’s Consent Form:
- Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
- Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol >220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
- Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
- Abnormal resting EKG
- Any other condition that MzFit Fitness, Inc. in its sole discretion may deem to present an unreasonable risk to your health, were you to participate in a fitness evaluation or program.
- Unless other arrangements are made, Personal Training sessions, and Program Design explanations (these services herein individually and collectively referred to as “sessions”) last approximately 30 – 60 minutes, depending which session the Client chooses. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, MzFit Fitness, Inc. cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time. In those cases where schedules do permit, Clients may request to extend sessions beyond fifty minutes at the current hourly session rate.
- Rates for MzFit Fitness, Inc. services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honored at the price already paid.
- Time slots are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis by appointment. Sessions, whether purchased a la carte or as part of a package, must be paid for when the appointment is booked. Client may schedule prepaid sessions in advance.
- In order to provide the best possible service to all Clients, MzFit Fitness, Inc. asks that all Clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a Client’s tardiness cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled Client. Unless prior arrangements have been made, a Client will be deemed a “no-show” when they are fifteen minutes late for an appointment. No refunds or credits will be given for “no-shows”.
- Regarding cancellations:
- All qualifying cancellations will result in a credit being given which can be applied to a future session from MzFit Fitness, Inc.
- All cancellations must be made with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice in order to receive credit for the session. Due to an inability to fill the previously blocked time period, cancellations with less than 48 hours notice given will not qualify for a credit and Client will be charged for the session. Cancellations must be made by calling 585.484.0374 to be deemed effective.
- If Client receives credit for a missed session, the credit must be used within 60 days of the missed session, or it will be waived.
- If MzFit Fitness, Inc. needs to cancel a scheduled session, Client will receive a session credit for such session.
- Payment is due at the time the appointment for a session is booked. MzFit Fitness, Inc. accepts cash and checks made payable to MzFit Fitness, Inc.
- Shirts and appropriate footwear are required at all times during sessions. Client should also have water available as necessary during the workout.
- Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, MzFit Fitness, Inc. can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
- You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and MzFit Fitness, Inc. cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
- MzFit Fitness, Inc. respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and MzFit Fitness, Inc, will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
- All Terms and Conditions are subject to change. The most current version of these Terms, Conditions, and Policies will be posted on www.mzfitfitness.com.